Options You Can Trust
Allograft sclera is a pre-formed processed human scleral shell that is intended for homologous use in the repair, replacement or reconstruction of soft tissue defects in ocular applications. Sclera is sterilized through the Tutoplast® Tissue Sterilization Process to create a decellularized collagen implant.
Features & Benefits
- Prepares in simple saline within minutes
- Five year shelf life/Room temperature storage
- Decellularized collagen matrix allows for re-vascularization and host-cell integration following surgery
- Terminally sterilized to achieve SAL 10-6
- Sterilization: Tutoplast® Tissue Sterilization Process
How to order
RTI Biologics’ sclera is distributed by IOP Inc.
Please visit their web site for ordering information or contact your local IOP sales rep.
Benefits of Mybi
- Download or order more patient brochures directly from RTI
- Download graft images and animations
- Access detailed implant information
- Download marketing literature and brochures, journal articles and white papers
- Find customer service and rep contact information
This site is available exclusively for existing customers.