Options You Can Trust
The Matrix™ HD graft is acellular human dermis processed using the Tutoplast® Tissue Sterilization Process. The dermis is collagenous connective tissue with three-dimensional intertwined fibers that retain the multidirectional and mechanical properties of native dermis. It supports cellular revascularization and repopulation by the host tissue.
Features & Benefits
- Sterilized through the Tutoplast Tissue Sterilization Process
- Graft labeled sterile
- Validated viral inactivation
- Normal healing characteristics
- Revascularization evident as early as seven days in animal model*
Natural Tissue Architecture
- Key components of the collagen matrix are preserved
- Well-suited for reconstructive surgical applications and treatment of chronic skin wounds
- 5-year shelf life
- Room temperature storage**
- Simple rehydration in a single bath
*Greenspan DC, Hernandez R, Faleris J. Histology of Surgically Implanted Tutoplast Processed Dermis. Unpublished data, 2008.
**See product labeling for storage temperature range.
|2cm X 3cm||Dehydrated at room temperature|
|4cm x 5cm||Dehydrated at room temperature|
|5cm X 8cm||Dehydrated at room temperature|
|2cm x 14cm||Dehydrated at room temperature|
|10cm x 10cm||Dehydrated at room temperature|
|13cm x 15cm||Dehydrated at room temperature|
- Sterilization: Tutoplast® Tissue Sterilization Process
How to order
- » Phone: 800-624-7238
- » Fax: 386-462-5580
Benefits of Mybi
- Download or order more patient brochures directly from RTI
- Download graft images and animations
- Access detailed implant information
- Download marketing literature and brochures, journal articles and white papers
- Find customer service and rep contact information
This site is available exclusively for existing customers.