Options You Can Trust
Fresh-stored OC Humeral Head Allograft
RTI Biologics’ Fresh-stored Osteochondral Humeral Head allograft enables surgeons to resurface osteochondral defects with mature hyaline cartilage and healthy subchondral bone in a single procedure. The Fresh Humeral Head is cleansed, processed and preserved to maintain chondrocyte viability.
Features & Benefits
- RTI’s procedures promote safe, high-quality tissue, while maintaining chondrocyte viability, through all phases of pre-transplantation screening, testing and processing in accordance with AATB standards. RTI accomplishes this via:
-Stringent pre-transplantation donor screening and testing
-Highly skilled and trained processors
-Validated processing techniques
-Qualified shipping measures
-Commitment to research & innovation
- After processing, the grafts are stored refrigerated in a nutrient media to preserve chrondrocyte viability.
- RTI’s fresh-stored grafts have a validated packaging shelf life of 45 days.
- All of RTI’s fresh-stored grafts are aseptically processed in a certified ISO Class 5 clean room and soaked in a proprietary antibiotic cocktail.
- The suitability of fresh-stored allografts is determined via multiple microbial cultures and destructive tests.
|Left Humeral Head||Refrigerated|
|Right Humeral Head||Refrigerated|
- Sterilization: Aseptically Processed
How to order
- » Phone: 800-624-7238
- » Fax: 386-462-5580
Benefits of Mybi
- Download or order more patient brochures directly from RTI
- Download graft images and animations
- Access detailed implant information
- Download marketing literature and brochures, journal articles and white papers
- Find customer service and rep contact information
This site is available exclusively for existing customers.