Options You Can Trust
Xenograft Cancellous Chips
Xenograft cancellous chips fill bony voids or gaps in a patient’s skeletal system* as result of surgery or traumatic injury. Cancellous chips provide a scaffold for bone ingrowth and remodel with the patient’s own bone comparably to allograft.
*not intrinsic to the stability of the bony structure
Features & Benefits
In addition to remodeling capability, cancellous chips offer the benefits of RTI’s patented BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process, which enables delivery of sterilized implants while preserving biocompatibility and structural integrity. Cancellous chips are terminally sterilized after BioCleanse to achieve a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6.
- Sterilization: BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process
Benefits of Mybi
- Download or order more patient brochures directly from RTI
- Download graft images and animations
- Access detailed implant information
- Download marketing literature and brochures, journal articles and white papers
- Find customer service and rep contact information
This site is available exclusively for existing customers.