Options You Can Trust
The whole humerus is used as a sterile source of cortical and cancellous bone, as well as in procedures that restore segmental and critical bone loss in the extremities due to trauma, bone disease, or from the removal of tumors and/or hardware.
Features & Benefits
- Sterilized through the BioCleanse® Process
- Terminal sterilization after BioCleanse achieves SAL 10-6
|Whole Humerus (Left), length variable||Frozen|
|Whole Humerus (Right), length variable||Frozen|
- Sterilization: BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process
Benefits of Mybi
- Download or order more patient brochures directly from RTI
- Download graft images and animations
- Access detailed implant information
- Download marketing literature and brochures, journal articles and white papers
- Find customer service and rep contact information
This site is available exclusively for existing customers.